At EPS Lawyers, we are committed to transparency and certainty in everything we do, including our fees.
We understand that many people are apprehensive about the cost of engaging a lawyer. Many law firms have complicated fee structures, leaving clients in the dark about how fees are calculated and how much they’ll need to pay.
We also know that when finances are stretched, it is often when you need a lawyer the most.
We’re dedicated to building ongoing relationships with our clients and guiding them through difficult situations. That’s why we have developed simple billing methods to accommodate your needs.
Your first consultation is free – we will meet face to face and discuss what you want to achieve. Then, we can decide on a fee structure that’s right for you and provide a cost estimate.
Our options include:
- Fixed fees,
- Time-based fees, where we charge per hour and can agree on a minimum and maximum amount,
- Results based fees (no win, no pay),
- Event based fees, where we charge for different events, or stages of your matter,
- Subscription fees, where you pay a monthly fee for unlimited advice,
- Or, we can arrange for another method that best suits your needs.